Friday, May 14, 2010

For I know the plans I have for you...

Sold
24 x 24
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
I painted this for my godchild. She is an adorable child with a godly mother who is raising her in a loving christian home. I love to know for whom I am painting so that while I paint I can pray the scriptures that come to mind for that person. I pray that my godchild would always know that the Lord has plans to prosper her and that every time she looks at the words in this painting, she will be reminded that God "knows the plans he has for her" and that they are good.

Note: if you look closely , the words, "For I know the plans I have for you..." are written in blue circling around the inside edge of the vase.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Helen! This is one of my most favorite bible verses! Do you sell these pieces? If so, what's the price on this one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes. I do sell them. This one is already sold though! I can paint something similar if you are interested. This one is $350

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I will definitely keep that in mind!

    ReplyDelete